High Mountain Oolong Tea Leaf Online - Free
Shipping - Pesticide Free
250% Discount Off of Retail
Order Direct-from-the-Grower and receive bulk quantity discounts.
You get the freshest product for the lowest price anywhere.
High Mountain Oolong Specifications:
Our Oolong is a nearly green, mid-range fermented Oolong Tea. Also
called Jin Shien or Golden Aroma Tea, this Oolong is processed top
leaf tea that is 30 to 40% oxidized. This is the same tea used in 5 Star Thai restaurants to make Thai
Tea - see recipe.
|Choose a Product
|500gm High Mountain Oolong Gift Package
1.1lb Grade A Oolong
Less than $0.16 per Cup
Month Supply: 1 Person
1kg High Mountain Oolong Gift Package
2.2lb Grade A Oolong
Less than $0.12 per Cup
3 Month Supply:
Order today and receive FREE
98% of all order ship within 24 hours. USA and Canada orders ship from fresh stock on the USA mainland.
- USA Mainland : 2 to 5 working days by Priority Mail
- Canada : 2 to 7 working days by Priority Mail. Might be longer if a custom's agent can't resist a sniff our amazing Mulberry Tea Leaf Aroma!
- UK, AU/NZ, DE, JP, EU and other countries! We ship via Thailand Priority Registered Airmail in 1 to 3 weeks.
- Singapore & Malaysia orders shipping by EMS with tracking and 3 to 7 days delivery.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ~ we will refund your money without question.
- Order in bulk and save ~ our product has an 18 month shelf-life.
- International Export Quality Product ~ Licensed, Certified, Tested and Approved for EU and USA food consumption.
- Western management guarantees quality, safety and friendly service ~ in English!
- Thailand FDA approved as a fair-trade, organic, whole-food product.
- ISO Certified ~ Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Order shipped off the USA mainland will take longer for delivery... but you already knew that, didn't you?
1kg = 2.2lb = 35.7oz
500g = 1.1lb = 17.3oz
Secure Internet Purchase by Paypal
Tea for Health and Pleasure. Order here for wholesale rates Fresh-from-the-Souce
in the highlands of Northern Thailand.
This healthy tea is abundant in minerals and free of pesticides,
sugar, colorings and preservatives. Our Grade A Oolong has a natural
aroma and full-bodied flavor that creates a delicious beverage.
Enjoy this infusion hot or cold and nourish your body with all the health benefits of Oolong Tea.
How to brew
the perfect cup of Oolong tea
Making the perfect cup of tea is part art, science and meditation.
Follow our recommendation below and you'll be happy you did.
- Start by boiling 'Pure' water - 6 to 8 oz. (200 to 250ml).
- Place one teaspoon of High Mountain Oolong into your pot.
- Let the water cool for about one minute. Water temperature just
below the boiling point is perfect at 160 to 200 degrees F (71
to 93 C).
- Pour a little water over the leave to rinse, then remove.
- Fill your pot with water and steep 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour, serve & enjoy!
Note: Steeping your leaves more than once is perfectly okay!
What is Oolong?
~ Scientific name: Camellia sinensis (L.) O. Kuntze
Chemical constituents: polyphenols, catechins, bioflavonoids
What is Oolong tea?
There are three types of tea made from the tea bush.
- Black tea: fully oxidized before drying
- Green tea: un-oxidized
- Oolong tea: somewhere in the middle,
combining the best qualities of both
A good Oolong is both refreshing and delicious; the Oolong spectrum
has a range of aromas and tastes quite distinct from anything you
get with green or black tea.
The average cup of Oolong has around half
as much caffeine as a cup of black tea, and about half again
as much as a cup of green tea.
got is name ~ The legend of Oolong goes like this...
Oolong is literally black dragon tea,
but they say the name originally had nothing to do with dragons;
rather, it was named after its discoverer Wu Liang.
Wu Liang was out picking tea one day. After collecting a good load
his eye was caught by a river deer. He stopped to slay the beast
and when he got home he got distracted by the preparation of it,
quite forgetting to dry out his precious tea.
By the time he remembered about it a day or so later, the tea had
started to change color - he was worried that it might have gone
bad, but he didn't want to let good tea go to waste so he finished
preparing it anyway.
When he got through with firing the tea he made himself a cup and
found that he had stumbled on a taste sensation! His surprising
new tea was mellow and aromatic, unlike anything he had tasted before.
Once he made the tea for his neighbors they all want to know how
to make it, and he was happy to share the technique; before long
Wu-Liang's tea was known throughout the province. Through Chinese
whispers it eventually came to be known as Wu-Long
cha, or Black Dragon tea.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your
From the Highlands of Thailand,
known for fertile soil, clean water & pure water
Would you like to know more about reselling
Healthy and delicious herbs & teas from Thailand?
Contact Us and found
out how resellers can get added discounts
on wholesale products from Thailand.
Get started right away with less than a $100 investment
for a Start Up Reseller Kit
Thai Tea - Chaa Yen - Great results with Oolong
"My wife and I found the recipe
for Thai tea on your website. We love the milky-sweet flavor
of Thai Tea from our local Thai restaurants. We took your advice
and ordered 1kg to make our own Chaa Yen tea at home. THANK YOU!
What a pleasure to have this great taste available at home. We've
even started drinking your tea by itself to help be healthy and
cut down on caffeine."
Gern & Margaret Blanston ~ New Mexico, USA
Testimonial from a happy client that enjoys High
Mountain Oolong from Thailand.
"I live in San Francisco where health conscious
living means many restaurants and tea shops provide high-quality
teas. Nevertheless, after my first order of your Oolong Tea from
Thailand, I've decided to place a bulk order of 5kg just for family
and friends. I am convinced your oolong is the best I've ever tasted.
That's saying something coming from someone raised in China, where
high-grade oolong is the norm."
Ted Lee ~ California, USA